недеља, 24. август 2014.

Roxy Sowlaty style-part two-formal

Another post in the same day,just because I'm really happy with number of views on blog.So my last post was about Roxy's casual style and now it's time for formal.It's pretty much the same rule simple but affective.I really,really love that,her style is reachable,and so...I have no words,It's amazing,for me she is young version of Coco Chanel.First outfit is really formal and elegant and I like it,It's simple,it's red,and In my wardrobe red always wins.





















Another outfit is also really amazing,just a simple light pink dress,her shoes are something that I wouldn't buy,but she can wear it which is really important,and I love how her watch is such a simple accessories but works amazing with outfit.
Third outfit would be so perfect that there's no that strap thingy,I don't like it,it's lace like material,the rest of the dress is amazing,just as shoes and bracelet is so cute.I hope you like this and I will post about Morgan and Dorothy too.









Нема коментара:

Постави коментар