четвртак, 7. август 2014.

Guca trumpet festival-my outfit for this year


So I'm here again I'm pretty happy with number of readers,and most of readers are from my country and that mean a lot to me.So I am Serbian,and I'm proud one,so first of all today is day one of  festival that mean so much to Serbian people,we like to party and Guca trumpet festival is the best place for that.People from USA,UK,AUS,and so many other places are coming in Serbia for this festival and every single one of them have great time.My grandfather is from Guca so trumpets are in my blood,literally i got crazy when I hear trumpet.When I was a baby my parents took me to festival and from then I'm going to Guca every single year being proud of my people.And I love to look good.I love festival look so that's my dress code when I go to Guca.For this year I decided to wear denim shorts with lace on sides (I made it,but almost every store got it),my top is simple black shirt with Serbia written on it (I tuck shirt in shorts),and my baby blue low top Converse.And my hairstyle is just a simple messy bun on top of my head.So yeah that's it,If you are going to Guca,enjoy,'cause It's beautiful

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар