недеља, 24. август 2014.

Roxy Sowlaty style-part one-casual

So hello,I didn't write in a while and I'm really sorry for that it's just that I would really like if anyone who saw my post comment because it would be amazing to have conversation with some of you,and it would give me an inspiration to write more.I'm sure that some of you watch Rich Kids Of  Beverly Hills.I watch it and I love style of Morgan,Dorothy and my favorite Roxy.I love her taste in fashion because it's simple but affective and I love that kind of style.And she can rock anything she wears.Like here with Morgan,she wears black skinny jeans,t-shirt with sport print and sneakers with platform,it's so casual but so amazing.This post is about her casual style and in others I will write about formal and something like that.


Нема коментара:

Постави коментар