среда, 6. август 2014.

Mask of cucumber and egg whites

This is my first post so I'm actually really nervous.I'm sorry If  there is any grammatical errors,English is not my native language.So I got problem with my skin.I'm a teenager so my skin is going trough a lot of  changes,one of them is oily skin.Face cleanser,or face creams that I bought didn't helped me.So I got a great advice from my moms friend.She told me about cucumber and egg whites mask.I use that mask for couple of weeks and It's amazing!All you have to do is to take one half of cucumber and half of  egg whites and mix it in blander.And It's watery so don't get confused.When you make mask all you have to do is to put it on your face of course.You can use mask brush if you want,I use cotton swabs and It works awesome for me.When you put mask on your face it may be dripping but that only give even better result.I am really happy with mask,and my face fell amazing and smooth and less oily after using it,so yeah,I hope you like my post,If there's anyone reading actually,and yeah for next post I'll try to get some photos I fell it's better like that.

                                                                                                                                   Bye xx <3

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар