понедељак, 18. август 2014.

Cyber abusing-how to go trough problems as teen

So hello,I know this beauty/fashion blog,but I was cyber abused,and It was really hard time for me.It started without any reason,I was really shy,and I think that there was no reason for anybody to hate me,but couple of kids did hate me a lot.At first they would make fun of me at school,they would make fun of my hairstyle,my clothes,and my hopes and dreams.It make me feel awfull,It would really get to me and because of their comments I was really insecure.I thought it was the worst thing that could happen to me.I was wrong.Cyber abusing came to my life.They made profile on Facebook,where they posted my pictures and statuses full of  hate.I was devastated,I was sad all the time and I was different person.But then I realized they are just hateful persons behind their computers,and their opinion is not important.So what I learn from my past and what I would like every person that goes trough cyber abusing know is that: 1) Don't care about them,they are just mean,and they just want to see you suffer,and best revenge that you could give them is nothing,don't care and they would lost their sh*t 2) Love yourself,God made you like that,and you are beautiful on your own way 3)If they are making fun of your style,just remember you feel comfortable in that and you chose that,so they don't have to worry about that,it's not their problem,you are not telling them what to do,or what to wear,so you rock it girl.And just know I love you no matter where are you,you are beautiful,and If you need any advice I'm here fell free to ask me anything.Love you xx

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар