четвртак, 4. септембар 2014.

Dorothy Wang-red carpet

I didn't post in so long so sorry about that,I'm busy so much things happening to me in the moment.So from RKOBH post serial,Dorothy!Her style is so good,and everything she wears look good on her.
                                                                                                          I love this outfit!Her hair is so simple but beautiful,her boots,I don't think I even need to say anything 'cause they look like heaven,skirt is amazing,and her clutch,personally I wouldn't wear beige with yellow but with this outfit it look so good.
                                                                                                             This one is not one of hers best just because of shoes,they are kind of metallic yellow and it just don't go together in my opinion.I would write more about her but I really don't have any time so I will post extra posts about her.Bye.
            

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар