недеља, 7. септембар 2014.

Danielle Peazer-part one-elegant

I'm a Directioner,and yeah I shiped Diam so hard,but that's over,and I like Sophia.But you probably don't care about that.Anyway I love Danielle and she is so pretty,and nice and she got great style.I will write more about her style,and maybe even some 1D girlfriends.
I'm not sure what event this was,but I'm sure that Danielle looked amazing,she dressed really simple but amazing.Dress is so simple yet perfect and shoes are great pair.

This dress is so awesome I would wear it to my prom,but I can't find it anywhere.Colour is awesome and It really suit her,front of dress is simple,but those ruffles on back make dress perfect.And I like that her makeup is really simple,because I think that natural beauty is the best.
Oh my God,she's so cute on this picture! I think this was some concert she was dancing I think.And her outfit is so cute.Simple little black dress always win.So I will post more,and I will post some DIY and my outfits,when my new phone come,so yeah.Bye xx

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар